Because I know I'm not very good at keeping everybody in my life up to date. Because I am a mother who needs the support of other mothers. Because I have to have a place to get all the thoughts and feelings out of this jumbled brain of mine. And because I want to remember every precious moment I share with my family on these 12 acres we call home.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Only in summer
can I honestly say... I'm so glad it's Monday morning.
It has been a ridiculously enjoyable weekend, but I'm just plumb wore out! There is definitely a nap in my afternoon agenda for the day.
I agree...it was an absolutely fantastic weekend, but guess what! I had a nap today, too! Hope you enjoy your visit with your sees-ter...and have a safe trip!
1 comment:
I agree...it was an absolutely fantastic weekend, but guess what! I had a nap today, too! Hope you enjoy your visit with your sees-ter...and have a safe trip!
Post a Comment