Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And the blessings just keep rolling in...

Oh my gosh...
Did I not just post this very morning that I found some sweaters on sale at Old Navy? And do you remember my post not too long ago about wanting to go shopping at Old Navy? Well, my sweet Daddy remembered... and sent me an "unbirthday" card with a gift card to - you guessed it - Old Navy. In the mailbox this afternoon. How cool is that? Included with the shopping spree are Tater-sitting services and ice cream, as stated in Dad's own voice on one of those recordable cards followed by the song, "You'll be in my heart." Tears. Thank you Daddy!

Of course, that's not all. I mentioned we paid off one credit card - well, we managed to get the remainder of the credit card debt transferred to that card at 2.9%. What a lot of interest money that will save!

And... this morning my step-dad called to see if I could fill in while his office manager is on vacation for a week. More money earned there! Thank you Kerry!

God is so good. And I am so blessed to have people who love me and take care of me - even spoil me!

No comments: