We had such fun in Houston with Dana and Levi! Tater just adores them both, and I guess I like them ok too... :) The first night Levi was home for dinner, Tater asked him what he did today. So Levi launched into this long story about his day, complete with any detail you would (or wouldn't) want to know. Tater just sat there and listened, totally enthralled, or at least politely seeming to be so. He even laughed appropriate when Levi made a joke. I don't know how Levi kept a straight face - Dana and I were just rolling. The next night, same thing. D caught it on camera this time. I'm having issues getting it to upload, but hopefully it will be up here soon. It is just too cute. Hopefully it's as funny to everybody else as it was to us. Otherwise we're just big dorks...
Thanks again, Dana and Levi, for letting me and my mini tornado invade your home! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment