Monday, July 28, 2008

I love my husband

We're back already! I had planned on driving home today, but after talking to R on Saturday night, it was pretty clear (and pretty cute) that he missed us, so we came back last night after all. My hubby can be so wonderful. I came home to a restocked fridge and pantry, roses and a pink VS bag. :)

Of course, then we let Tater sleep with us, so that killed the romance and left us both tired this morning after being kicked in the ribs all night by Mr. Squirmy. But tonight I'm going to cook an actual meal for my poor guy who lived off of coffee and various take-out while I was gone.

If I can manage to pull myself away from facebook long enough, I'll get some pictures of our Houston fun up soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww....he really did miss y'all...what a sweet sweet husband. hmmm...and we always thought R and L were so much alike...hehe. btw, i'm signed in to l's account and don't wanna switch it :)

Sara_Smiles said...

it's good when they miss you and appreciate what you do/are. ...and a vs bag is a good thing for all involved! not to subtle, is he?
:0)
***snicker snicker***