Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Warning: Blogging can be hazardous to your health...

Oh no. The sickness has already begun. I have to blog. No, I HAVE to blog. When I went to bed last night, after doing an online training for school instead of blogging like I wanted to do, I laid there for an hour and a half thinking of all the things I could blog. All the lists I wanted to make. The great story I'm going to write for Sara's birthday. The venting I need to do. An hour and a half! Then when my sickly child woke up coughing at 1:30, the first thing in my brain was the blog. I got him settled back down, but he insisted that I sit in the chair in his room (remember what I said about when he's sick?), and I complied. So as I'm huddled up in the chair in my tank top and skivvies, wondering why I didn't grab a blanket, I wrote two posts in my head, along with a silly poem I'm working on about rodeo. When he finally fell asleep and I snuck back to bed, I laid there for another hour, unable to turn off my brain full of words and comments. I've had this blog for 3 days and I'm already consumed by it! So here is a list of posts to come, if I ever get around to it:
  • 10 things I love about my house
  • 10 things I hate about my house
  • Rodeo
  • Birthday story for Sara
  • Health benefits of blogs (gotta show the other side too!)
  • A Day in the life of Tater
  • My goals
  • Why do women act the way they do?

I'll try to wait until I get home tonight to start fulfilling my list.