Saturday, February 23, 2008

Even Sicker

Poor baby - now he's throwing up too. I'm hoping it's just a side effect of the congestion. He finally kpet down a couple of crackers and sips of juice from 2 hours ago; now he's sleeping relatively peacefully beside me (in my bed, of course). So needless to say, we didn't go to the birthday party, or the grocery store, and I didn't get any cleaning done around here. Unless you count the laundry that HAD to get done. Hopefully tonight will go better than last night; Daddy will be sleeping in Sam's room, just in case it is the flu (Randy's flu he had last month had all these same symptoms). He can't afford to get sick right now. I've been puked on 4 times today, so I'm in it for the long haul. :) I hate it when my baby's sick and I can't do anything to fix it. There is one bonus though; he's even more loving and affectionate than usual. Fell asleep with both little arms wrapped around my neck. That's what it's all about right there.

No comments: