I finally did it! I'm officially a blogger. I can guarantee that I will NOT be as religious in posting as I want to be, but I promise to try. I am the world's worst at keeping friends and family updated, but maybe, just maybe I can keep this one place relatively up to date so people recognize my kid when they see him. I will warn you that you will probably learn more about me here than you ever wanted to know, but if I ever want to do any sort of professional writing, I have to get a little practice, right? So I know it isn't much now, but hopefully I can make this place look like home. I have 3 goals for this blog: 1) share pictures and stories of my little family, 2) explore myself as a writer, Christian, mom and woman, and 3) hmmm, well I thought I had another goal...
So feel free to check in every now and then; and you experienced bloggers - any advice is welcome!
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment