Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Turn

I thought it might be coming. Tater had the flu; Kerry has the flu; now Mom has the flu. Half the town is sick with this horrible flu. I don't know why I thought I was above it. What is so special about me that I shouldn't get it too? Well, today I spent the morning throwing up and trying to convince myself it was just last night's dinner. But now, I am no longer nauseous, but I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My body and joints ache, especially my hips, which is weird. The fever is only 100, though, so there's still hope. These are not the same symptoms everybody else in the family had, so maybe not. Gosh, I hope not. Randy won't be home during daylight until at least Sunday afternoon. And Tater has been 10x fussier tonight than he's been for me since he's been sick. We'll see what the night will bring. If I don't make it til morning, I want everyone to know how much I love you. :)

1 comment:

Sara_Smiles said...

I want you to know how much I would love to come over and help nurse you and Tater back to health. BUT...I don't think it's a good idea. So, I'll drink sprite and eat soup in your honor. Get better, soon, my friend!