Well we are back at work, and already going 80 miles an hour...
I have to admit, there is much less worthless, mindless, butt-numbing crap to sit through this year, and we seem to have a lot more time to get things taken care of, but it also seems like we have a lot more to get taken care of too...
Today was a "work day" in which I worked in my room for about 2 1/2 hours total. Of course, a lot of that was our team getting silly and spending time on unnecessary things like Hobby Lobby and tie-dye, but still. :)
I guess I'm ready. It has been hard leaving the little man this week, but I understand the greater plan - His, not mine. And I like my job. And I like my team.
It's going to be a good year.
No comments:
Post a Comment