So this morning, I was running a little late to school, and instead of my normal 1st and 2nd period conference/teaming periods to get myself together, I had an ARD meeting at 8:30 followed by the 7th period final, leaving me the 30 minutes before school to get my room and my self ready for the day. BUT... This is what greeted me at my door:


I may or may not have taken part in some paybacks for some other classroom "decorating", and I guess karma got me. Or a certain team that will remain unnamed.
But you know what? I wasn't mad or even annoyed. I'm totally flattered. I like it that I got got (I know, it's supposed to be gotten. Or said completely differently. It's called creative license, Mom. :) ). It means I have friends. Plus it wasn't too hard to clean up. I really gotta say, it totally made my day. Thanks, pranksters! I love you guys too!
2 comments:
HA! Aren't paybacks wonderful! And you know what? I probably would have said "I got got", too! :)
I am so jealous that I couldn't be there to get you got!
I love that stuff!
'grats on being loved...know that you are.
Post a Comment