Well, I'm officially 29. Yesterday was the ol' birthday-a-roo, and it was, well... not the best day. It started with tearful greetings from a certain 2-year-old at midnight, 3 and 5 am, when I gave up and put him in my bed. And it ended with coming home to a crateful of dog poo that I had to get out and Randy had to spend the rest of the evening cleaning up after, both dog and crate. I'll spare you the other not-so-greatness. There were definitely some good points too (especially with the sweet gestures from my Mommy!), but all in all, I'm just writing yesterday off.
Today is much better. And I have a feeling no matter how much turning 30 is going to stink next year, hopefully the circumstances of the day will go better. I'll have to just keep that in mind a year from now.
3 comments:
Sorry you had a "poopy" day...haha
Hope the weekend goes better, and hope I made you smile, at least a little!
Ewww... I am about to cross that very threshhold. 29. It sounds lackluster to me.
I hope your 29th year is better than the birthday!
happy Belated!
If it makes you feel any better, I spent 8 hours flying across the country (3 time zones, 3 airports, 2 lousy bags of peanuts...) on your birthday. But at least I got to talk to you! Next year will be better!
P.S I know you are busy, but I need more blogs. Please!!!
Post a Comment