I have been awful lately. I have not written, nor really wanted to write. Well, I have wanted to write, but I just don't have anything to say. Well, I have plenty to say, but there's only so much I can say. There's so much stored up in this heart of mine, but it's not "out loud" kind of stuff. And I need to post some pics of these kids of mine, but I haven't taken a lot lately. I kind of feel like I'm in some strange la-la land lately and am on auto-pilot. I am busy or tired or zoned out on Facebook (an addiction I really need to overcome).
But there are 4 days left of summer school. Then I am reclaiming my break, my time and my mind. I will write more. Maybe even tomorrow, after T and I go on our marathon garage-sale/flea-market spree. See, my next project is turning his room into a more big-boy sort of space. We are in need of bigger-boy stuff.
So if anybody even still reads this, stay tuned. I will be back to boring you soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment