Because I know I'm not very good at keeping everybody in my life up to date. Because I am a mother who needs the support of other mothers. Because I have to have a place to get all the thoughts and feelings out of this jumbled brain of mine. And because I want to remember every precious moment I share with my family on these 12 acres we call home.
Monday, April 14, 2008
AWOL
I know, I know. I have not posted in forever. There have been 200 things that have been postworthy in the last few weeks, but I have not done it. Why? Because I am tired. My body is tired, my brain is tired and my heart is tired. I honestly don't know how I'm still sitting up right now. But I promise, I will have energy and post again someday - maybe even before TAKS is over. T-minus 14 days and counting. Sad how one little test can completely suck the life out of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, my darling friend. I wish I knew what I could do to ease your tiredness. If ever you want an evening or even a night to yourself...you KNOW we will gladly keep that little angel over here. I know you have others who will do the same...but WE have a playmate. :) Don't know if that helps. You are in the prayer list...as always. Love you!
Post a Comment