Because I know I'm not very good at keeping everybody in my life up to date. Because I am a mother who needs the support of other mothers. Because I have to have a place to get all the thoughts and feelings out of this jumbled brain of mine. And because I want to remember every precious moment I share with my family on these 12 acres we call home.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Family Portraits
Courtesy of my uber-talented friend Jenny with Sprinkle of Grace. Do I have a gorgeous little boy or what?!?
4 comments:
You do have a super cute little boy and a very talented friend. I think Tater has a pretty and beautiful mama too! So good seeing you the other day!
Always with the tears! LOVE 'em! Beautiful mama, cutest little boy, and a pretty good sport of a dadoo too ;)
Tears in these eyes, too...oh my goodness...I love this little boy! My heart is melting.
Your family is gorgeous! Your little one is a cutie! So glad I got to get to know you this last weekend!
Post a Comment